Managing Data within Konverse
Learn how to create a local database and manage the same.
A data set corresponds to one or more database tables, where every column of a table represents a particular variable, and each row corresponds to a given record of the data set in question.
To Create Dataset Table, you need to follow the steps mentioned below-
- Go to Bot Builder present on Left Navigation bar on the Platform
- Select DataSet
- Click on the Create Table Button
- You will find Table Setting Page
- Fill in the Table name, Field name, Select data types
Data Types are nothing but the data storage format that can contain a specific type or range of values.
In Data Types you get multiple options like Text, Email, Number, JSON, Date, Boolean, Password, List & Relation. You can select the option as per your requirement.
- You can assign the Field as Required (Mandatory) or Unique
- You may add multiple fields as per your requirement
- Click on Save
You can create Multiple Tables as well as add multiple fields to a Table. And interlink table as well.